Pages

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Summer Days


Wow! August 1st! I can hardly believe it! Where has the summer gone? Although here it feels almost like it never did arrive! But seriously..I can't believe it's AUGUST! Wasn't it just Christmas?
Today I thought I would share with you a bit of what I've been up to the last little bit...

Late June we had my Aunt over visiting from Canada. She has been to visit before so it was exciting and fun to come up with new things to do...Here are few shots from her visit.




 of course we had lots of lunches and 'tea' out...


and got to visit lots of old, gloriously beautiful places..


July passed quietly and as it rained most of the time included a lot of ..

Sewing lessons..


Enjoying an old favourite...



and baking lots of yummy treats..






What has been keeping you busy lately this summer??

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having a fun time! I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY SEPTEMBER! AGHHHH!

    ReplyDelete