Pages

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Another Sister..


Well, I'm back from another great trip across the big pond! And this time it was to see and be a part of my BABY brothers wedding day! It must drive him crazy me saying that, as I must admit, he's not much of a baby anymore. We couldn't be happier for him and his new wife. 
What a happy day it was, I wanted to share a few pictures that I managed to snap...

I love this one of my dad congratulating the two of them and presumable welcoming Angela to our family...

In the Limo..

ok, I clearly didn't take this shot..


This has got to be my favourite from the day...totally un-posed, walking down some steps. They both look so so happy!




The tables looked amazing!



and the cake was enough to take your breath away! 
It was made by a friend of the family!  
What an unbelievably talented woman! 


Check out the seashells made from sugar..don't they look so real?


Yup, Incredible!


The happy Groom and smiley Bride leaving....


WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY IT TURNED OUT TO BE!

6 comments:

  1. Don't wedding pictures just take you back...

    Their children are going to be way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are out-of-this-world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is amazing! I almost done colors just like that for my wedding, still love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour were beautiful! Thanks for 'following' me by the way!

      Delete
    2. No problem, I've been stalking for quite awhile :) Love reading about your life overseas, since I myself moved from the states to Australia. It's nice to compare the differences.

      Delete