Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Uppity Chop Sizzle Snap Pop!!

So, yeah...that title doesn't actually mean anything. I just wanted to add some zing to the BORING and BLAH pattern my last few posts have taken. 
I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling like blogging at the moment! 
I don't know why!
 I feel like I've been really busy the last few weeks, but I just haven't felt like sharing.  
Please, please help me with my inspiration.
Anyhow, I just thought today would be a random post about my daily activities!

This morning, it's a bit chilly so I got this thing going...


Oooohhhh...LOVELY!

I need to work some more on my assignment for the creative writing course I'm taking. I have to write a script for a short film. We are going to act them out and film them at our next class!

bahhaha..Should be interesting!



Yesterday, I made these really yummy, low-fat meringue cookies (recipe to come!)! Which maybe was a bad idea - we've been munching down WAY too many!!


and while munching these delights, and in between driving the kids I help with here and there, I made these quick cards for some upcoming birthdays!
 They are SUPER SIMPLE but I do like them......




Uppity Chop, Sizzle, Snap, Pop!! 
So yeah..If you guys have any other ideas for me to blog about. 

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!

1 comment:

  1. You think you are dragging? read my boring random list to do with 41 years!!! And I don't even have any cute pictures to go with my post. http://justabout2handsful.blogspot.com/2012/02/20-things-observed-about-being-41.html

    1. another photography tips post
    2. More photos of your gorgeous house
    3. I know...what do you see looking out your favorite window!

    You asked!!!

    ReplyDelete