Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

Le Grand Tour..

Hello One and All! 

As you know I have been having a bit of an inspiration problem as of late, so a sweet lady gave me a suggestion in my comments on my last post, and it came in handy because I had written this post before on another blog that I write just for my family!

So today I've decided to share it with you. 

I am going to take you all on a tour of our home so that you can see where I live and imagine me there when you think of me:)

This is our entryway,





Our bathroom (who doesn't love looking at other people's toilets?:)),






 Out of the bathroom, looking down the hallway,


The door directly ahead is our bedroom and there is a door to the right which is Michaels study/spareroom. Unfortunately at the moment, I don't have any photos of that room because it is full of boxes as I've been cleaning out cupboards and closets!

This is our room:



And our ensuite....    


Here is my kitchen...it looks small but it actually has tons of counterspace and storage because it is L-shaped!




The kitchen overlooks the living room....



And this is our nice stained-glass window above the french doors that look out on our lawn..


This photo is looking up to the kitchen from the living room.....



Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Home Sweet Home.
I hope you've enjoyed your tour 'Beneath the Beams'.
Au Revoir for now!

2 comments:

  1. I was not disappointed! Your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete