Pages

Monday, 27 February 2012

Daydreaming..

Today I've been thinking about Italy! 
For those of you who don't know, that is where Michael and I went on our honeymoon! 
It was always my dream to go there and it exceeded all my dreams and expectations! 
It was just beautiful! So beautiful..
I'm still dreaming about going back there. That is what inspired this little bit of piece of writing....




I sit in silence, the sun beating down upon my skin warming my very 
heart. There is a slight breeze sweeping over me, tiny swooshes bringing with it the smell of the bakery that is just a hop and a skip down the cobbled street I find myself upon. 
The sweet aroma of black coffee drifts up from my tiny cup and 
greets each one of my senses, like a long lost friend. 
There are few people on the street at this moment, but the ones I can see hustle about me, lost in their own worlds, not noticing the beauty that surrounds them, the beauty that I am letting soak
into my very being.





Oh, if only it were true..

1 comment: