Pages

Thursday, 5 January 2012

British Life #6


The rumours are true.
It does rain alot in England.
It's been raining all week.
But the good thing about so much rain is
that you learn to appreciate the sunshine so much more.
Kind of like life I suppose.
I guess this is when I could launch into a speech about how
the bad times make you appreciate the good times that much more.
 But I will spare you that.
And just share with you a few photos that were taken on my phone
of just ONE of the lovely places within 2 minutes walk of my front door.
Yesterday the sun was so tantalizing,
I just couldn't resist taking a walk in its splendour.


2 comments:

  1. Wow- you take awesome pictures! You have so much history to see. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures, they are so pretty! And isn't it true? You DO appreciate the sunny weather WAY more if it's been gray for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete