Pages

Friday, 23 December 2011

Winter Knits..

Can anyone tell me what is more cozy in the winter than some cozy knitted delights?  
Yeah, didn't think so.
 When I was in Canada my brother bought me a set of knitting looms for my Christmas in November gift and it's only been the past week or so that I've really got down to using them!
My evenings have looked like this..


and have produced these...



as well as this cowl for myself...


I love teal and I've always thought these scarfs look so cozy.


 Um, yup, I was pretty much right!!


Happy Friday Y'all!!


A Glimpse Inside





1 comment:

  1. Hi...Yes they do look cozy! Who am I? An Ohio person! I remember you when you came down to visit the Snows. I thought it was neat to run across your blog. Love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete