Pages

Friday, 16 December 2011

Wedding Bells...

Hello Everyone! I am having serious issues getting back into the swing of blogging since I've been back from Toronto, so do forgive me! Everyday I come on the computer with hope of having something exciting to share but nope, NADA! I still have TONS of things to share with you all about the Canada trip, but I am still in the process of going through all my photos and weeding out the ones I want to keep and the ones that I don't need using up space on my computer!  Anyhow, while I am on the topic of photos, I thought I would finally share with you a few photos from the wedding I did in September!  What a BEAUTIFUL wedding it was ...I kept talking about it for days afterwards- It had such a nice atmosphere..


The groom arriving at the church..


 The beautiful Bride..



This is my favourite from the day...the groom watching his bride come to him...









The flowers were stunning and I loved the colours!


 At the reception there was harp music..amazing!

And are these cakes adorable or are they ADORABLE?




2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous wedding! the one with the lovely lady in the purple hat is my personal favorite. thanks for linking up and merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is beautiful! You captured some gorgeous moments in this lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete