Pages

Friday, 2 December 2011

Best Brekkie EVER!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am so excited! We are leaving to go back to England on Sunday and in my efforts to use up all of the food left in our fridge at our apartment in Toronto, I have discovered the most amazing breakfast food EVER! And, it's healthy! What could be better??

Introducing...........

Delicious Pumpkin Breakfast Shake

One scoop of vanilla protein powder


1 1/2 cups of 1% milk
1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin


1 tsp cinnamon (or more depending on the taste you like)


Blend in a blender and enjoy!


Seriously- this is  like pumpkin pie in a glass!!

If you don't have the protein powder you probably could just add a bit of vanilla and a bit of sugar to all the other ingredients,  I haven't tried it so I don't know if it would be the same! Let me know if you try it!

SERIOUSLY AHHH - MAZING!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hannah: I am so proud of you. You are so inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Hannah, that looks AMAZING! I want now though...? :)

    ReplyDelete