Pages

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Ten Things I am loving about Toronto

Today I thought I'd share some of the things I am loving about living in Toronto! For those of you who know me well, know that where I live in England is the furthest thing from city life!  So, I am definitely enjoying a change for a few months. Oh the joy!

1. I LOVE how everything is so close! A few times, I have just googled any kind of shop that I want and there is usually something somewhere within walkng distance that has what I am looking for!

2. I LOVE how awesome the lights look when it gets dark at night! STUNNING!!



3. I LOVE the fabric district!  A million stores with more fabric than any city could possibly need!!


4. I LOVE getting up in the morning and being able to just pick a brand new place to discover.  I have been to LOTS of places since I came here that I had never visited before, even when I lived in Canada! Exciting!

5. I LOVE that there is always something exciting to see. ie. Occupy TO protest, men getting arrested, sidewalk preachers, and celebrations in Yonge-Dundas square, etc.

6. I LOVE having starbucks whenever I want because there just happens to be 4 within a block of me. I LOVE it even though I am not supposed to have coffee!


7. I LOVE that I get lots of visitors here.

8. I LOVE looking out our windows and watching all the people scurry by and imagine little stories about them.

9. I LOVE being close enough to visit my parents and brothers on the weekends! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

10. I LOVE that I am sharing all the fun with this cute man...



What are you loving today?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment