Pages

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Sew Exciting!

SEW, I thought I would share with you this skirt that I made AGES ago, as in months. But I still love it, so I thought I would blog about it! What a satisfying feeling it is to finish a project and actually be proud of it! I Added the lace on the bottom because I was actually too lazy to hem it properly, but it definitely adds alot to the skirt! I just love this skirt, it matches with so many things I own and it's already wrinkly so I don't have to iron it! BONUS!

I'm SEW in love with it!



Sew, comments anyone??


A Glimpse Inside



It's a Keeper

1 comment:

  1. That skirt came out so pretty! I am impressed with your sewing skills. I am a new follower from A Glimpse Inside. I am co-hosting the Terrific Thursday blog hop and I would love for you to link up at http://www.messforless.net/2011/11/terrific-thursday-blog-hop-week-40.html

    ReplyDelete