Pages

Friday, 4 November 2011

*PHOTO FRIDAY*

Wednesday's photography project was to head to Chinatown and get some shots there. What a buzzing and exciting place! It was so interesting to pop in all the little shops and look at all the weird and wonderful things. I got some ginseng candy for my dad (which he loves!), some oolong and ginseng tea and some delicious persimmons. There were so many different kinds of fruit there that I will definitely be going back again in the weeks to come to stock up our produce drawer!  The only challenge was that I was told by a couple of the Chinese shop owners that I wasn't allowed to take pictures, so that made my project interesting - shooting from the waist only. This made for some interesting shots...I don't know how perfect they are, but it was an interesting way to capture my surroundings for sure!
Here are a few from the day...










No comments:

Post a Comment