Pages

Friday, 14 October 2011

Thankful..

Well, this past weekend we
were up to
our eyeballs
in fun!


We headed to Mom and Dad's Friday night to spend this holiday weekend with them.
Saturday morning, it was so nice just to sleep in and totally relax..something we haven't been able to do for a while because we've been busy getting ready to come to Toronto and then settling in once we did arrive!
Then in the afternoon we went to a fruit farm in St. Jacobs and then to supper at the famous crossroads restaurant - SCRUMMY!



Sunday we spent catching up with lots of friends and family...

and then MONDAY we went on a hike with some people from church.

Wow! What a gorgeous day for it!




 We walked a little ways with everyone and then when my hubby couldn't go any further in his wheelchair we turned back, went back to Mom and Dads and then headed to some dear friends for our official Thanksgiving dinner. Whoa...I ate alot of turkey and am totally ham-ed out today! It was SCRUMP-DIDDLY-OCIOUS!

Besides that, I would just like to say:

I am THANKFUL for 
  my health,
  my hubs,
 my fam,

and the fact that I get to spend lots of time with my friends over the next little while.

What are you THANKFUL for?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment