Pages

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Howdy Again!

Hello my bloggy friends! Wow! I have definitely been enjoying a super-socialable week, one that has not left a lot of time for blogging or in fact, much breathing! But I sure do like it that-a-way!  Last Tuesday-whoa..it HAS been awhile...my dear little friend Angela arrived by subway. We spent the day discovering the downtown and chatting over a drink. 



We even managed to take in a view of the Occupy protest in the financial district. 





 On wednesday, my dear mama came to visit and slept over until Friday.  As my mama is pretty much a super-sewer, we checked out the fabric district which isn't far from where we are staying.  I have never seen so much fabric!


Friday we had such an exciting day-we headed to Toronto's Creativ Festival. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any pictures, but oh my goodness, seriously, if you ever get the chance to go, GO! It's a huge festival with booths of all sorts of differents crafts and projects.  There's demonstrations and even sessions where you can make something and then take it home with you! What fun! You can see what it's all about here.
Friday night, we headed to my parents to spend the weekend there. It's been so nice to see so much of my family lately.

Then on Sunday, my sweet hubby had arranged a little party at my mom and dads for my birthday! It was so nice to be together with a bunch of my friends to celebrate this year! We had lots of yummy food, played lots of fun party games and I got lots of exciting pressies! Oh, I'm spoiled..so spoiled!


Thank you everyone and especially-Thank you Hubby!



Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment