Pages

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

To dye or not to dye..

I was so excited when I remembered the easiest way to 'recycle' clothes I already have into something new that I'd wear more. It's so much better than donating it to someone else to love!
So I ordered a pack of DYE...
Made it look like this....


And instead of this....


I got this - perfect for the first few weeks of autumn weather we are having at the moment...


I also ended up with this..


But unfortunately, I forgot to take the before picture. Basically, it was a plain white blouse that I never wore because it was really thin and see-through. Now that it's blue, I will wear it lots more.
I love how the stitching didn't hold the colour.. it definitely adds some character to this top.


Oh and just a hint if you decide to do this yourself - check your rubber gloves for holes..


Unless you enjoy having a finger that looks DEAD!!!

xoxox,

Me

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment the other day! With my blog being less than a month old, you wonder if anyone reads sometimes… I checked yours out too! The UK looks great; what a fun adventure! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete