Pages

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Colours of Autumn Skirt

I
AM
SORRY
FOR
MY ABSENCE...

I HAVE BEEN BUSY!

Between all the little things that need to get sorted before we leave for Toronto this week (whoa..) and photographing a wedding this past Saturday, as well as my semi-new babysitting job and all the regular stuff I have to do..I just haven't had much blogging time!  Oh, but last week I did find some time for sewing this skirt!!


Doesn't it just scream FALL!?

It's made from this super easy pattern because I like instantly gratifying projects. I don't have much patience for long projects.
Well, sorry y'all..must dash.........photoshop and laundry and suitcases and the post office and my vacuum cleaner and my mop are calling....ICKY! Not to mention our poor little fish that hasn't been fed for a few day..OOPS!


A Glimpse Inside

2 comments: