Pages

Monday, 29 August 2011

BRITISH LIFE #4

Today I thought I would take you on a little tour of my town. Well, not really my town, because where we live isn't in town. But this is the closest town to where we live. It's called Matlock and is where I go to the library, do all my shopping and also just go to have a break sometimes - it's just a cute place!




This is where you can find me quite often-oh, say if I have any paperwork to do or even if I'm just absorbed in a good book and want a small skinny latte to accompany it...

COSTA COFFEE..mm..mm..mmm.


Usually after my coffee, I head here just for a little scroll. This park is directly across the street and is just kept so beautifully..it beckons.





This beautiful clock stands in the middle of the park, in the middle of town, reminding everyone we are all controlled by the same thing..time.


Through my town there runs this river....Isn't it beautiful? Especially with my favourite view from town- the castle on the nearby hill.



Hope you enjoyed your little tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment